You take a
deep breath. Why shouldn't you enter this
competition? A big campaign, people will actually get to see your picture,
and Emily already said that it was okay to use the picture you took of her. You
click on the ‘ENTER COMPETITION HERE’-button and write down your information,
such as e-mail, name, where you live and name of the model. You hear Emily
giggle about the fact that she is being referred to as a model.
“And this
is how we become rich and famous. I want you to take all my top-model photos
from now on. No one else is good enough.
I can’t have a crap photographer to take my pictures. No I want the best; you!”
Emily jokes as she does her best Tyra Banks poses. It doesn't really work, but
she is cute and funny, and you love her and you can’t stop laughing.
As you
upload the photo you think of how amazing a life that would actually be. Now you
just have to wait to hear if you have won or not. The competition ends in a
week, so you’ll have to be a nerve wreck for the next seven days, but besides
that you are actually happy that you did this. You turn to look at Emily.
“I love
you, you know that” you say and hug her.
“I know
love. And I love you too”
No comments:
Post a Comment